GEBOFIX EPO PLUS RE
Pure epoxy resin
• CE OPTION 1 Approved:
for applications on cracked and not cracked concrete with reinforced bars and threaded rods.
for applications on wet concrete and flooded bore holes.
• Fire Resistance.
• Good performance in diamond drilled holes.
• It grants a safety fixing and high loads values even on semisolids and hollow supports.
• For fixing close to the edge, since anchoring is free of expansion forces.
• Water impermeable joint.
• Very high chemical resistance.
• Low in odor.
• Flexible working time at high temperatures.
• No shrinkage.
• For use with special application gun and static mixers.
• Temperature range:
-40° C to +40° C (max. short term temperature +40° C and max. long term temperature +24° C).
-40° C to +60° C (max. short term temperature +60° C and max. long term temperature +43° C).
• Storage temperature: 5° C to + 35° C.
• Storage life: 24 months.
For structural applications of reconstruction and renovation, for anchoring concrete rebar steel, fixing in holes immersed in water and in diamond drill holes. For difficult anchoring in the main construction materials: stone, concrete, solid and hollow bricks, wood.
It was designed especially for the anchoring of threaded rods, reinforcing bars or internal threaded rod sleeves.
Suitable for facades, roofs, wood construction, metal construction; metal profiles, column, beam, console, railing, sanitary devices, cable trays, piping, post-installed rebar connection (reconstruction or reinforcement), etc.