• Resistance to heat and fire: melting point 1083 °c; SANCO®Radiant
• Can easily sustain rapid temperature fluctuations, without the risk of softening in the event of boiling water or other deformation phenomena that would shorten useful life.
• High burst pressure.
• Long life: absence of deterioration and cracks from fatigue due to temperature variations and ageing (the problem particularly acute for heating/cooling systems with heat pumps).
• Low and unique thermal expansion coefficient similar to that of the screed.
• It inhibits bacterial growth thus preventing the formation of algae and biofilm inside the tube.
• Absolute impermeability to gases and UV resistance: no problems of osmosis and negative consequences on plant components (boiler, pump impellers and other metal parts).
The particular manufacturing process adopted for SANCO®Radiant allows for a malleable and easily installable product, which does not suffer the memory effect and therefore does not require thermal insulation panels with positioning “mushrooms” which moreover reduce heat exchange and require greater screed thickness. It is compatible with the normal plasters and mortars normally available in the market and does not require additives to increase fluidisation and thermal conductivity.
SANCO®Radiant copper tube is perfectly aligned to modern Bio-architecture principles that focus onhealth and ambient comfort issues by calling attention to the choice of materials and related environmental sustainability. This material is completely natural, non-toxic, non-magnetic and 100% recyclable. At the end of its extended life cycle it retains a very high recovery value, as opposed to other materials that involve considerable disposal costs.
Furthermore, in the interests of consumer protection and in accordance with EU Regulation 305/2011 for construction products (CPR), SANCO® copper tubes are certified with the CE mark. A further guarantee of compliance with prevailing regulation standards is assured with the achievement of UNI-IGQ Quality certification.