1) Extra deep (65-72 mm) to house high performance glazing
2) mm top supporting surface. If the window or door is being fitted in a subframe, the 22 mm top supporting surface helps hide the inevitable crack that forms on the edge of the plaster.
3) Oversize glazing bead, greater overlap of glass pane.
4) Ease of welding critical corner
5) Frame gasket with vulcanized corners, providing excellent water and air-thightness
6) Glazing gasket with vulcanized corners: extreme hermetic glass pane
7) The same profile can be used as a frame or a hinged sash
8) Gap between doors increased to 15 mm, allowing optimal rotation even when doors are very narrow.
9) Option of altering gap between profiles without ugly changes in the visible seal surface
10) Safety tilt and turn hardware with a fourth handle position, allowing a perfect airing of the rooms – s.c. “anti-condensation” system
11) Etched marking to locate hardware fastening axis
12) Certified steel alloys
13) Wide range of fittings
14) Brushed, burnished or mirror-polished finishes.
15) High level of thermal insulation