1. Suitable for use in environments with a high corrosion risk.
2. Stainless steel alloys of certified quality.
3. 1.5 and 2 mm-thick profiles formed and welded in a continuous process.
4. Extensive range of profiles, glazing retainer strips, seals and accessories.
5. Turn and tilt window systems with slender thermal-break profiles (18 mm frame).
6. Option of housing very thick glass panels.
7. Safety tilt and turn hardware with “anti-condensation” system
8. Option of transforming any section from the stainless steel series into profiles with groove seal by using the special add-on bead.
9. Inox profiles feature overlapping appearance.
10. Profile bars with untreated or fine-grain brushed finish.
11. Rivet glazing fastening screws.
12. Option of applying either weld-on or screw-on stainless steel hinges, fixed or adjustable.
13. Option of applying security locks with multiple locking points.
14. Stock management optimized to perfection.