1. Continuously welded profiles, derived from a 2 mm thick Mogs steel sheet.
2. Extra deep (65 mm) to accommodate high-performance glazing.
3. Tracks position coincides with glass panels, guaranteeing a perfect balance and sliding.
4. Oversize glazing bead, greater overlap of glass pane.
5. Ease of welding critical corner (“clean” edge, with no recesses that are difficult to weld).
6. Groove created to house a top supporting and glass gasket.
7. Seal vulcanized corners, hermetic seal.
8. Lifting fittings system, up to 400 Kg each kit.
9. Profile KIT for frame, joints and slides.
10. Safety maze against forcing with double gaskets.
11. AISI 316 stainless steel lower track.
12. Etched marking to locate hardware fastening axis.
13. Special self-tapping glazing fastening screws.
14. Snap-in glazing retainer with “sharp edge” to increase resistance to wrenching.