1. Maximum security thanks to special ballistic steel alloys.
2. Bullet proof system certified FB4 and FB6.
3. 55 mm tubular profiles, allowing the housing of security locks.
4. 15 mm gap, to house U-shaped locks.
5. Snap-in glazing retainer on continuous groove: superior mechanical resistance and no screw to “obstruct” the fitting of glass pane.
6. Tubular glazing retainers in welded 1,5 mm thick steel: with their especially designed shape, they stop splinters.
7. High resistance to huose breakings.
8. Steel hinges, both fixed and adjustable.
9. Perimetral double gaskets.
10. The 75 mm section allows the housing of bullet-proof screens, also with insulated inner space.
11. Bottom profile with a particular groove, to house a guillotine gasket.
12. Extremely long life with no need of maintenance.
13. Minimal design.
14. Several finishing options.
15. Transparent walls though guaranteeing extremely high level of security.