Mammut has a flexible arm which rotates 360°, it is composed of an intake pipe and an angular cut cone "head" that can be moved in all directions, as needed. This extraordinary extractor hood is available in three versions: wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted or floor-mounted. Mammut also comes in a "mini" version to adapt to less spacious environments.
The “small” details
The "Tomato" mechanism, in a charismatic shade of tomato red, gives the hood intensity. The head of the extractor hood can be easily moved using the distinguishing yet practical handle. With its powerful extraction technique, Mammut is both a stylish and technologically advanced choice.
The extraction head has functional and pleasing LED lighting built-in, which illuminates at the same time as the extractor hood is switched on. It can function as yet another source of light for a perfectly illuminated work surface, an absolute necessity for even the most demanding cook.
In the free-standing mode, the hood needs only electrical power and can be placed anywhere in the room: hurdling structures, the imagination of interior designers are finally allowed to run free, even in the kitchen. The filter cleaning is facilitated by the practical drawer.
- Support base angular-cut cone in black painted steel graphite, integral exhaust fan, aluminium filter weights and stabilizing weights;
- bearing structure in painted carbon steel;
- Suction intake pipe in black painted aluminium graphite 160 mm diameters;
- connecting joints in flexible p.v.c . non-flammable flexible pipe;
- angular-cut shaped extractor hood with a 360 ° rotating swivel joint and multi-position joint;
- LED lighting integrated in the suction head;
- fall and shatter-proof position locks adjustable in height and decent of the suction arm;
- suction power of 1300m3.