Compact-Y EXP SM - MD - TXAEY 117÷133
Polyvalent ecological air-cooled system (17÷34 kW)
EXPsystems - Polyvalent ecological air-cooled system with axial fans. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: hermetic, rotary scroll compressor, complete with thermal protection and crankcase heater.
• Main and secondary heat exchangers: suitably insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Air side heat exchanger: featuring finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins, complete with protection grille.
• Fan: electric axial fans with external rotor, equipped with internal thermal protection, protection grilles and proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed regulation.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function logic.
• Structure: in galvanised and painted sheet steel, complete with condensation drain pan.
• TXAEY: EXPsystems unit.
STANDARD set up (only for mod. 133)
• Without pump unit and buffer tank.
PUMP set up
• Pump unit for primary circuit complete with: electric circulation pump, membrane expansion tank, manual air bleed valve, safety valve and pressure gauge.
TANK & PUMP set up (only for mod. 133)
• Pump unit for primary circuit only complete with: inertial buffer tank, electric circulation pump, membrane expansion tank, manual air bleed valve, automatic air bleed valve, safety valve and pressure gauge.
Factory fitted accessories
• Silenced set up.
• Antifreeze heater on the buffer tank.
• Unit base antifreeze heater for operation in heat pump mode at low outdoor air temperature (mod. 117÷130).
Single electric pump with increased head pressure (mod. 133).
Single electric pump with increased head pressure + buffer tank (mod. 133).
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
Accessories supplied loose
• Rubber anti-vibration mountings.
• Water filter.
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Clock board.
• Interface for serial communication with other devices or to manage the unit within the Rhoss heat pump system.
• RS485/USB serial converter.
• Rhoss supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.