Comby-Flow EXP - TXHEY 105÷112
Polyvalent ecological water-cooled system (5÷12 kW)
EXPsystems - Polyvalent ecological water cooled system. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: hermetic, rotary scroll type, complete with thermal protection.
• Primary side (user) and secondary side (recovery) heat exchanger and disposal unit: suitably insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function logic.
• Condensation control: pressure switch valve and bypass solenoid valve.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted sheet steel with polyester powder coating, complete with soundproofed compressor.
• TXHEY: EXPsystems unit.
PUMP set up
• Primary side (user): pump unit complete with circulation electric pump, membrane expansion tank, safety valve, water drain valve, manual air bleed valve and pressure gauge.
• Well/tower side (disposal unit): drain valve and bleed valve. Internal tap for primary side system supply (user) from external network (disposal unit side: well or tower).
• Secondary side (recovery): pump unit complete with electric circulation pump, membrane expansion tank, safety valve, water fill and drain valve, manual air bleed valve and pressure gauge.
Factory fitted accessories
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
Accessories supplied loose
• Buffer tank.
• Buffer tank connection pipes.
• Water filter.
• Rubber anti-vibration mountings.
• Antifreeze heater on the buffer tank.
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Clock board.
• Serial interfaces for connection to BMS or to manage the unit within the Rhoss heat pump system.
• RS485/USB serial converter.
• Rhoss supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.