Comby-Flow - THHEY 105÷112
Water to water Heat pump
Packaged water-cooled reversible heat pumps on the refrigerant circuit. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: hermetic, rotary scroll type, complete with thermal protection.
• Primary side (user) heat exchanger: suitably insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Well/aqueduct side heat exchanger (disposal unit): with suitably insulated stainless steel plates, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted sheet steel with polyester powder coating, complete with soundproofed compressor housing.
• THHEY: heat pump unit.
STANDARD set up
• Without electric circulation pump.
Primary side (user): expansion tank with membrane, safety valve, water drain valve, manual air bleed valve, and pressure gauge.
PUMP set up
• With electric circulation pump.
• Primary side (user): pump unit complete with circulator, membrane expansion tank, safety valve, water drain valve, manual air bleed valve and pressure gauge.
Factory fitted accessories
• Pressure switch valve and bypass solenoid valve
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
Accessories supplied loose
• 3-way valve for the production of domestic hot water.
• Additional electric heater for heat pump, managed by regulation.
• Outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation.
• Buffer tank.
• Buffer tank connection pipes.
• Water filter.
• Rubber anti-vibration mountings.
• Antifreeze heater on the buffer tank.
• Low pressure switch.
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Clock board.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices or to manage the unit within the Rhoss heat pump system.
• RS485/USB serial converter.
• Rhoss supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.