Radiant ceiling panel
VEGA film for radiant heated ceiling is supplied in rolls, 400mm, 500mm or 600mm wide and up to 5600mm long. The heating film is unrolled and fixed directly to the joists or plasterboard hangers.
As with all ceiling heating, it is important that there is a layer of insulation behind the heating film to prevent heat loss from the back surface. Plasterboard is then positioned over the film and secured.
The ceiling may be plastered and decorated in the usual way. After drying out, the whole ceiling surface will be turned into a large and gentle radiant heating source, ensuring even, gentle and invisible heating for the room.
- for use with plasterboard or panelled ceilings
- invisibile: frees waII space
- simple to install and once installed, there is no maintenance
- suitable for flat or pitched ceilings
- 400, 500, 600 mm width from 135 to 175 W/mq.