Radiating cable and mat
HOGGAR Heating cable by ATH Energia is supplied as a pre-sized mat to be placed on top of the concrete sub floor and incorporated within the tile cement.
A level layer of tile cement is laid over the heating mat and then, tiles are positioned.
After drying out and decorating, the heating system is ready to run. In this way, the whole floor surface, except areas to be covered by fixed furniture, will be turned into a large and gentle radiant heat source, ensuring even, gentle and invisible heating for the room.
- for use under tiles or wooden floors
- invisible - frees wall space
- supplied as easy-to-install mats with pre-spaced cable
- simple to install, there is no maintenance
- suitable for all rooms including kitchens and wet rooms
- 14 sizes from 1 to 15 mq
- 0,5 m wide mats
- outputs from 120 to 1800 W
- a range of control accessories
- multi layer, durable heating cable.