· Check the product before application. Any defect should be claimed at this stage. Application of the product implies acceptance of the same.
· Please note that small dark marks may occur on the surface of the perforated wallcoverings. This is a natural result of the printing process. After painting the marks will be completely covered and no longer visible.
· The surface must be perfectly dry, clean and stable
· Remove old wall-coverings which could come off
· In case of highly absorbent walls it is recommended to treat the surface with GAVADES adhesive diluted with 50% water
· Prepare the fabric according to the pattern and allow for 5-10 cm in excess of the height of the wall
· Spread GAVADES diluted with 10% water uniformly on the wall by means of a roller
· Apply the fabric and press with a trowel from the center to the edge to eliminate air bubbles and to improve adherence
· Join the fabric rolls side by side without overlapping them
· Trim the exceeding fabric using a cutter
FINISHING AND PAINTING
· When the glue is dry apply two layers of paint
· It is recommended to use acrylic paints: satin, mat, gloss or metallic
· For the perforated designs SEQUENCE, LABIRINTH, TWIST: after painting brush up on the whole surface using a short-haired roller to obtain a better finish
· Suitable colours and finishing techniques offer a wide range of decorative effects in order to achieve a rich variety of harmonious patterns for any environment