1) Theoutside access drive square pin being off-centred of 5 mm, allows handleassembly on most of the profiles available on the market.
2) Fasteningcan be carried out in several ways, thanks to the pre-settings available on thecase (by means of the screws supplied, by means of rivets or by additional backplatesthat can be either screwed or welded) on aluminium, PVCu, wood or iron profiles.
3) Theoperating bar is made of steel and is available in three different lengths.
4) Versionsequipped with dogging device are also available
5) Self-lockingdevice is supplied on fire-stop door versions.
6) Widecolour range
7) Thepanic bolt is certified according to the highest standardset by the UNI EN 1125:2008
8) Aversion for fire-stop doors is also available, certified according to the UNIEN 1634-1:2001 standard.