COLORS FIELDS | Decorative acoustical panels
Fabric-based acoustic panels for walls
COLOR FIELDS – A system full of possibilities.
COLOR FIELDS, the textile-covered panel system by acousticpearls, combines excellence in acoustic properties with inspiration for design options – with simple, appealing efficiency.
COLOR FIELDS stands for an unparalleled range of possibilities when designing interior spaces thanks to the different formats and a unique variety of colors available in traditional designs. The timeless combination system offers extraordinary latitude for professionally composed combinations of panels. They can stand on their own or be mixed and matched with others from the collection to create an entirely different effect. The acousticpearls palette of 107 different hues available with the textiles enables you to create a harmonious, finely-tuned statement of color. COLOR FIELDS features a class-A sound absorption coefficient that provides excellent broadband absorption and has been certified and decorated with various awards. The panels are effective over a particularly broad range of frequencies and can significantly contribute to greater improvement of a room's acoustics.
The sophisticated installation concept rounds off the modular design system. Concealed installation solutions for nearly all wall and furniture surfaces as well as flexibility in suspending elements freely in the room provide a guarantee, in particular, for great simplicity in use, while offering precision in (re)arranging individual elements. COLOR FIELDS blends in with the interior design both functionally and aesthetically, becoming an inherent part of the room.
Awarded by the German Design Council as a product that focuses on the actual task of designing, genuinely creating solutions that keep people in mind. acousticpearls merges timeless, traditional design and excellent features into one product. The company presents itself as an established brand with a "Made in Germany" design. acousticpearls products bear the internationally recognized GREENGUARD seal of approval, which means they also stand for an environmentally-friendly belief of interior design for sustainable design in architecture.
- Acoustic wallpanel system in a timeless design for treating surfaces;
- Ideally suited for small and medium-sized rooms;
- Certified as class-A broadband absorber;
- Unique variety of combinations, aided by solid- and multi-colored designs in an assortment of 107 colors;
- 100 % virgin wool, high-quality, decorative stitching;
- Slender design (4.5 cm deep), straight lines, concealed frame;
- Highly flexible mounting options, easy to change;
- Awarded the GREENGUARD Gold label; emissions-, pollutant-free;
- Recognized by the LEED Green Building Rating System;
- Awarded by the German Design Council for excellent quality design that is “made in Germany”.