ARCHITECTS is an innovative acoustic panel system offering unparalleled possibilities to design interior spaces in a convenient, flexible, and effective manner.
This system is based on a two-sided, slender panel design that features a wide range of possible applications. The panels can be placed on tables, sideboards, or even the floor, and yet they can be suspended from the ceiling as always. This meticulously designed system is available in five standard sizes, also individual sizes, with a variety of connecting elements for the panels. Each solution elegantly melds with the space in which it is used, yet retains a certain power of expression. It conveys tranquility and serenity, in addition to the improvement in the acoustic properties.
Our products fulfill the LEED standards for sustainable design in architecture, having been awarded the GREENGUARD seal of approval and certified in the highest rating category by GREENGUARD, an accredited international institute for green building.
ARCHITECTS ground level – Solutions for partitioning.
ARCHITECTS ground level offers a range of solutions for setting up panels on floor surfaces. The Privat Wall and Little Privat Wall partitioning systems are based on the concept of an unadorned base that can readily accommodate the panel. The fact that the panel can be positioned horizontally or vertically is the special feature. As a result, the Private Wall system offers two heights and widths in one product.
- Innovative panel system to provide flexible zoning options for open spaces and office environments;
- Certified in high category for broadband absorption;
- Effectively absorbs sound and flexibly provides noise shielding;
- Can be placed on the floor/tabletops or suspended from the ceiling;
- Two-sided slender panel design with concealed frame to flexibly attach to bases, magnetic bases, table clamps, suspension systems, connection elements (Build);
- Flexible design as a single panel, in a grouping of panels, or for ‘rooms within a room’ designs;
- Custom panel sizes up to 3 meters in length, 1.5 meters in width;
- A variety of fabric groups for greater design magnitude;
- Assembly options are highly flexible: easy to change/reconfigure;
- GREENGUARD Gold label; emission-free and pollutant-free.