ARCHITECTS is an innovative acoustic panel system offering unparalleled possibilities to design interior spaces in a convenient, flexible, and effective manner.
This system is based on a two-sided, slender panel design that features a wide range of possible applications. The panels can be placed on tables, sideboards, or even the floor, and yet they can be suspended from the ceiling as always. This meticulously designed system is available in five standard sizes, also individual sizes, with a variety of connecting elements for the panels. Each solution elegantly melds with the space in which it is used, yet retains a certain power of expression. It conveys tranquility and serenity, in addition to the improvement in the acoustic properties.
Our products fulfill the LEED standards for sustainable design in architecture, having been awarded the GREENGUARD seal of approval and certified in the highest rating category by GREENGUARD, an accredited international institute for green building.
ARCHITECTS air – Suspension solutions.
ARCHITECTS air stands for panels that can be used with the cable suspension system. It is extremely easy to suspend panels horizontally or vertically from the ceiling. air standard offers the traditional solution using screws and anchors to suspend the panels. In addition, panels can be installed from metallic ceilings without any additional tools using magnet systems (air magnet). Or two or more panels can be connected (air link) to suspend one panel from another. With ARCHITECTS air solutions, there are many options to flexibly design interior spaces from above and they can be ideally combined with any system we offer.
- Innovative panel system to provide flexible zoning options for open spaces and office environments;
- Certified in high category for broadband absorption;
- Effectively absorbs sound and flexibly provides noise shielding;
- Can be placed on the floor/tabletops or suspended from the ceiling;
- Two-sided slender panel design with concealed frame to flexibly attach to bases, magnetic bases, table clamps, suspension systems, connection elements (Build);
- Flexible design as a single panel, in a grouping of panels, or for ‘rooms within a room’ designs;
- Custom panel sizes up to 3 meters in length, 1.5 meters in width;
- A variety of fabric groups for greater design magnitude;
- Assembly options are highly flexible: easy to change/reconfigure;
- GREENGUARD Gold label; emission-free and pollutant-free.