G | Air handling unit
Air handling unit
Precision air conditioners to condition technological premises with precision for applications with high power density.
• Cooling capacity 43 ÷ 183 kW
• R410A refrigerant
• Designed to condition technological premises for applications with high power density
• high yields are achieved with less energy consumption thanks to the over-sized coils
• Reduced pressure drops thanks to larger filtering surface area
Designed to condition technological premises for applications with high power density. In such applications, installations are characterised by technical flooring of heights up to 800mm, thereby creating ample space underneath for housing delivery fans. The fans are fitted inside with a separate sub-base, without increasing the dimensions of the unit, thereby optimising available space with significant advantages:
• Thanks to the over-sized coils with a large heat-exchange surface area, high yields are achieved with less energy consumption.
• Larger filtering surface area that allows reduced pressure drops and maintenance work thanks to cleaner operation.
• Horizontal fan delivery in the sub-base with lower pressure drops.
The range has been designed and optimised for operation with ozone benign refrigerant R410A.