P | Air handling unit
Air handling unit
Precision air conditioners designed for technological applications requiring high performance and utmost reliability with sensible high thermal load head.
• Cooling power: 7 ÷ 187 kW
• R410A refrigerant
• Strict control of room temperature and humidity.
• A high ratio of cooling power and footprint, which facilitates the design of the rooms to be air-conditioned.
• High energy efficiency values : lower CO2 emissions in the environment and in particularly low operating costs.
The P series precision air conditioning units are designed for precision air conditioning of technological rooms characterized by elevated thermal loads to be eliminated, such as computing centres and other applications where high performances and maximum reliability are required.
Precision Air Conditioning units can be customized as per necessities, in order to offer a complete control of temperature, of humidity and of air quality through accessories such as humidifier, after-heating and high efficiency filters.
In order to guarantee the maximum reliability and flexibility, there are available both solutions with double circuit and solution with different cooling mediums:
• TWO SOURCES: The Twin Sources system ensures cooling continuity in case of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the primary source: overhead, maintenance, night or seasonal stop or stop for any emergency.
This system includes the assembly inside the air conditioner of a second cooling source, complete with its regulation and completely independent from the primary one. They only share the aluminium finned pack, allowing both a high thermal exchange efficiency.
• FREE COOLING: This system employs external air, a renewable energy source, for cooling the Free Cooling water circuit by an external dry cooler. The Free Cooling circuit works in place of, or along, the mechanical cooling with direct expansion.
The direct expansion PX versions are available, with air condensing and matching remote condenser, or with water condensing and incorporated plate heat exchanger, as well as the PW version with the cooled water circuit. The PX versions present the optional DC brushless inverter compressor for efficient modulation of delivered power.
These coolers are designed and optimized for working with refrigerant R410A, which is not dangerous for the ozone.