Custom entry door
Wood, Aluminium and Wood
Alpilegno offers a wide range of entrance doors in wood and wood-aluminium: rugged, thermally and acoustically insulated to guarantee residential and commercial building security with a stylish look.
The leaf interior is made by materials that ensure optimal stability, durability and thermal-acoustic performance.
The main technical characteristics shared by our entrance doors are:
The main technical characteristics shared by our doors
- Top grade “net” plywood certified to PEFC (Programme for Endorsement of Forest Certification).
- “Remmers Long Protection®” paint finish.
- Seals in TPE-V foamed that guaranties high acoustic and thermal performance.
- The standard handle is in aluminium, with silver satin finish, or a range of optional models, including knobs or panic handles.
- Hardware comprising heavy duty hinges with capacity up to 180kg adjustable in three sizes and safety grub screw as standard; safety lock selectable from automatic latch or bolt, manual or electric versions with all related accessories.
- Lower threshold, with a height of 25 mm, is divided in two sections: the external section in aluminium, for prolonged lifetime, the internal one in plastic to guarantee thermal insulation.
- Possibility of producing different shapes (trapezoidal, arched, etc.) and personalised with a host of solutions, inserting uprights and angled or arched transoms, glazed sections and smooth or diamond patterned panels.
- Possibility of written or patterned etching using the latest generation pantograph process.