Continuous facade system
System for continuous jamb-crossbar façades with a complete range of profiles that make it possible to create vertical plane solutions with
concave and convex angles, horizontally and vertically, and pyramid solutions and roofing.
Enables alternative choices for fitting methods, which may be front-wise or sequential, and between crossbar and jamb assembly methods using screws or pins.
Original accessories and seals ensure excellent results in terms of atmospheric agents.
• Architectural show inside node 50 mm 3,0 kN/m2
• Architectural show outside node 50 mm
• Mullions depth from 18 to 250 mm
• Transoms depth from 18 to 204 mm
• glazing provided from 2 to 43 mm
• Top hung and casement system both not insulated and with thermal break