Glass and Aluminium
ALUMIL’s SUPREME S650 sliding thermal insulating system is the ideal solution for projects requiring wide spans with minimal aluminium site lines. Massive yet elegant glazing surfaces are achieved while maintaining high functionality, performances and minimal architectural design.
The system’s main advantage is the improvement of living conditions by maximizing the natural lighting and minimizing the visible aluminum face width, which makes the residents feel closer to the external environment and increase their sense of freedom.
All the aluminum profiles are totally concealed in wall maximizing natural lighting in the buildings.
- Only 25 mm visible aluminium face width at the interlocking profile.
- High levels of thermal insulation with special anti-distortion polyamides, for improved performance when there are high temperature differences between indoors and outdoors.
- Extra concealed profiles available for water drainage.
- Stainless steel rollers for smooth sliding & maximum functionality with high tolerance in corrosion.
- Special profiles for the implementation of multi-sash typologies.
- Alternative version for top-mounted installation.
Visible aluminium face width: Concealed profiles.
Frame height: 59 mm.
Frame width: 164 mm.
Sash height: 22 / 32 mm.
Sash width: 62 mm.
Interlocking profile width: 25 mm.
Sash weight: Up to 600 kg.
Glazing: 45 mm .
Insulation: Polyamides, PVC.