Armo’s dock levellers with telescopic lip series RXE and RZE are usually used for loading/unloading trucks for which it is not possible to reach the dock by reversing or when even if they can approach the dock it will result difficult to unload the caisson because the load leaves few rear space for laying the lip. Our telescopic lip can lean, instead, on the truck caisson in almost all positions it could be.
Main features of the telescopic dock levellers, beyond the ones described in the previous page and common to all levellers, are:
- Telescopic lip: lip can be of 500 mm or 1000 mm according to the users needs
- Wide leaning surface: lip frontal part has a wide area in order to lean to the truck caisson without creating steps
- Double selectors electric box: frame raising and lowering and lip exit are independently managed so that you can position the lip exactly where you need.
- Automatic return button: when you finish the loading operation, you only have to push one button and the leveller will come back to its rest position automatically
- Lateral flaps: telescopic levellers with width 2200 mm are supplied with lateral flaps with automatic hook in order to also load trucks with lower dimensions