Pendant Lamp TW002. Designed by Tapio Wirkkala. Satin opal glass, ethced hand and mouth blown. The majority of the approximately 100 lamps Wirkkala designed for serial production were conceived between 1959 and 1961. The earliest, however, is the Triennale light from 1951. The conical piece is a turn-mouldedopalescent glass pendant, which was originally made for the Finnish Pavilion at the Milan Triennale. Light fixture plug. Cable textile coated, 200 cm. 11W, E27 (compact fluorescent). 60W, E27 (incandescent).