- Thierry Massant and Dominique Malcor have designed a unique and original range of garden furniture evoking the spirit of indoor furniture from different eras.
- Production: all the pieces in the ASTELLO range are traditionally produced by exceptional craftsmen, giving them their warm unique character.
- Material: The wood used is an indonesian teak of excellent quality, which comes from forests planted and operated by the Indonesian government (Perum Perhutani) in accordance with international standards on nature conservation.
- Finish: Natural or oiled finish: the pieces can be ordered in a natural finish (the wood will take on an elegant grey patina over time) or an oiled finish (the wood will retain its initial brown colour if oiled once a year).
- Cushions: to further customize your chairs, ASTELLO offers white, grey or chocolate cushions. ASTELLO can also produce cushions covered in the fabric of your choice; quotation on request. All our cushions have removable covers and are made from sun- and weather-resistant materials.
FLEUR DE LYS: Round table in teak (openworked parquetry). Available sizes: from 4 to 8 people. Available heights: 67cm and 76 cm. Parquetry top either full or openwork.