4-noks Elios4you Pro
Monitoring system for photovoltaic system
Elios4you [Pro] Smart
- An innovative way to optimize the SELF-CONSUMPTION and monitor the residential/commercial three-phase photovoltaic installations on mobile devices via smart App anytime, anywhere
- energy generated by the plant
- energy bought and sold to the grid
- household consumption (calculation of the Energy consumed by the customer)
- available self-generated power
- Self-Consumption optimisation: simple intuitive and engaging graphical interface - colour indicators to encourage use of surplus energy
- For three phase plants up to 50 kW
- Wi-Fi technology
- Universal: it can be used with all the photovoltaic installations, independently from any inverter and any meter installed
- Easy to use and install: retro-fitted without any tampering
- Trasmission of the measurement/calculations to Tablet/Smartphone/Pc/4-CLOUD through Wireless technology each 5 seconds
- Data storage of last 60 days with new updates each 15 minutes on Elios4you device
It can report possible service anomalies:
- inverter connected by clean contact (if available)
- thermal magnetic circuit breaker or differential circuit breaker by auxiliary contact
- loss performance after 4 hours during peak hours (e.g. from 10.00 to 14.00)
Available in the versions with tablet and without tablet.
Elios4you Pro is a monitoring and self-consumption device for three-phase PV systems rated up to 50 kW, managed completely by the “Elios4you” free App.
With Elios4you Pro, users can view levels of energy produced, consumed and self-consumed, and much more information besides.
Elios4you Pro uses current transformers (CT) to measure electrical energy produced and exchanged with the grid, calculating consumption in real time.
For three-phase systems of up to 50 kW rated power (grid connected)
Full configuration and control using “Elios4you”free App, even remotely (with internet connection using ADSL router). Available on App Store and Google Play.
Programmable relay for self-consumption
Data displayed in real time on smartphone / tablet, even remotely
4-cloud (web service)