ACCONA heating film by ATH Energia is supplied in rolls, 500 mm or 540 mm wide and up to 5600 mm long. The heating film is unrolled and laid on top of the subfloor directly under the floor covering, which may be wood, laminate or PVC.
As with all heated floor, it is important that there is a layer of insulation below the heating film to prevent heat loss from the back surface. ACCONA heating film is laid on a standard polyethylene foam and secured in place with tape and then, the floor covering may be laid. In this way, the whole floor surface, except areas to be covered by fixed furniture, will be turned into a large and gentle radiant heat source, ensuring even, gentle and invisible heating for the room.
- for use under wood, laminate or PVC and above a polyethylene foam (not supplied)
- suitable for all rooms including kitchens
- a warm pleasant floor, comfortable to the touch
- invisible - frees wall space
- simple to install and once installed, there is no maintenance
- may be retro fitted depending on floor type
- lengths 585 mm to 5600 mm
- supplied as rolls 500 or 540 mm wide
- output from 44 to 486 W per roll
- average output from 80 to 175 W/mq
- a range of control accessories
- optional quick connection lines.