Cement adhesive for flooring
Special adhesive highly resistant. Hight strenght and long open time.
• High resistance to sliding
• Application without the need of spacers
• Perfect for glass and ceramic mosaics
• Perfect for Klinker and thick floor coverings
• Its smooth consistency reduces fatigue
• Long open time
• Conforms to : EN 12004, C2 TE
• Mixed with CEMLATEX 600 conforms to EN12004 C2 TE S2
• Certificate CSTB n° 151 MC 332.
BENFERGRIP+ is a HIGHLY TIXOTROPIC powder adhesive consisting of highly resistant cement, selected quartz, synthetic resins and special new generation additives. Its formula was conceived and developed for rapid and safe installation of all ceramic materials, even from top to bottom.
• It has been formulated to develop high resistance to slippage when fixing wall tiles.
• Tiles can be fixed without spacers, and working from the top down.
• BENFERGRIP+ ’s special formula creates a thixotropic adhesive, which remains soft during mixing, spreading and tiling, but regains consistency immediately afterwards.
• BENFERGRIP+ has a long open time, which is indispensable in ensuring that the tile backs are properly wetted through the action of the special additives, and allowing its use in a softer state than traditional adhesives without loss of vertical bonding power.
• BENFERGRIP+ white does not contain sand and therefore it is particularly suitable also for laying glass mosaic.
Laying of porcelain, ceramic tiles and water stable natural stones on:
• for laying interior and exterior wall and floor
• with CEMLATEX 600 suitable for floors with sizes bigger than 2.000 cm2
• swimming pools, cold stores, prefabricated buildings and floors typically subject to heavy loading with CEMLATEX 600