Cement adhesive for flooring
DUOFLEX-S1 Highly flexible, multi-purpose adhesive, applicable in thickness up to 20 mm, can be used as flow bed adhesive.
• Highly deformable
• Multi-purpose, can be used as self soaking adhesive
• Highly resistant to lowering, with outstanding application properties
• Long open time
• Very easy to use
• For heated substrates
• Dust reduced
• Tested in accordance with European standard EN 12004, C2 TE S1
• High yield
• For exterior and interior use
This product improvable with CEMLATEX 600.
Certificate QB n° 151 MC 520.
Adhesive in powder, consisting of cements, graded particle size aggregates, synthetic resins and special additives. It has been formulated and developed for rapid, reliable installation of almost the totality of ceramic material, even on non-absorbent substrates and onto substrates subject to slight dimensional variation. The high resistance to vertical sliding allows to tile from the top down.
Thanks to its particular composition, DUOFLEX-S1 can be mixed with a higher percentage of water to allow for complete “wetting” of the back of the tiles, even on large size formats, with no need for double buttering.
Laying of porcelain tiles, thin ceramic slabs, non absorbent single-fired tiles, double-fired tiles, and natural stones (water stable), even large size, and glass mosaic in:
• Interior and exterior walls and floors
• Heavy duty areas
• In conjunction with ACQUASHIELD waterproofing systems
• On top of old wall and floor tiles