Cement adhesive for flooring
Flexible adhesive, application thickness up to 20 mm, thixotropic or flow-bed adhesive.
• Flexible, multipurpose adhesive, can be used as thixotropic or flow bed,
application thickness up to 20 mm
• Multipurpose adhesive, can also be used as a flow-bed adhesive
• Sag resistant, very good application properties
• Long open time • Extremely easy to use • For heated supports
• Dust reduced
• Conform to European Norms EN 12004, C2 TE S1
• High yield • For interior and exterior use •
SOLOFLEX-S1 is a modern flexible adhesive consisting of high strength cements, graded particle size aggregates, synthetic resins and special additives. It has been formulated and developed for rapid, reliable installation of porcelain tile and ceramic tile on cement based screeds, non-absorbent substrates and onto substrates subject to slight dimensional variation. The high resistance to vertical sliding allows to tile from the top down.
Thanks to its composition, SOLOFLEX-S1 can be mixed with a higher water percentage for an easier pocket free application
on floor of big tiles, without the need to butter the back of the tiles and slabs.
Areas of application:
Laying of every kind of porcelain tiles, thick, thin, big or small and natural stones (water stable), on:
• Interior and exterior wall and floor
• Heavy duty areas
• Public and Private Swimming Pools
• On Schomburg waterproofing cement based membranes
• On old wall and floor tiles