Cement-based waterproofing coating
Two component, flexible, polymer-modified, cementitious waterproof coating.
• Crack bridging up to 2,59 mm
• Easy to use - can be brush, spray, roller or trowel applied
• Vapour permeable
• Waterproof - resistant to 7 bar (positive side water pressure)
• Can be tiled or left uncoated
• UV, weather and freeze-thaw resistant
• Bonds well to damp substrates without priming
• Environmentally friendly
• Resistant to concrete aggressive water according to DIN 4030
• Potable water approval according to DVGW W347
• Root resistance acc. to Swiss Society of Engineers & Architects: SIA V 280 no. 11
• Conforms to EN14891
AQUAFIN-2K/M is a flexible elastomeric, 2-comp. polymer modified coating that waterproofs and
protects concrete, masonry, brick and some natural stone substrates with crack-bridging properties.
AQUAFIN-2K/M has excellent adhesion characteristics and provides a seamless system which can be
left as the finished surface, or can be top-coated with tiles, pavers, paint, or other coatings.
• External waterproofing of old and new buildings against ground moisture, humidity, pressure water.
• Horizontal waterproofing beneath masonry.
• Internal waterproofing against humidity from outside.
• For waterproofing of underground car parks, prefabricated garages, containers, service water tanks, liquid manure containers, canalisation, areas of high humidity, terraces, balconies and swimmingpools.
• For the fixing of ASO-Joint-Tape-2000, ASO-Joint-Tape-2000-S and ASO-Joint-Sleeve.
Waterproofing beneath tiles:
• Safe and economic waterproofing beneath tiles in wet rooms, where water impermeability against long term and permanent water table is demanded, i.e. , in bath rooms, kitchens, shower rooms, on balconies and terraces.
• For waterproofing inside swimming pools.