High-performance adhesive for ceramic and natural stone
BENFERFLEX C2 Fiber reinforced flexible adhesive.
• High flexibility
• No vertical sliding
• Ideal for exterior application
• Ideal for heated screeds
• Ideal for porcelain stoneware
• Ideal for large sizes
• Application thicknesses up to 15 mm
• Tested in accordance with EN 12004, C2 TE S1
• CE Certification.
Certificate QB n° 151 MC 157
BENFERFLEX C2 is a thixotropic flexible adhesive consisting of high strength cements, graded particle size aggregates, synthetic resins and special additives. It has been formulated and developed for rapid, reliable installation of porcelain tile and ceramic tile on cement based screeds, non-absorbent substrates and onto substrates subject to slight dimensional variation. The high resistance to vertical sliding allows to tile from the top down.
Laying of porcelain, ceramic tiles and water stable natural stones on:
• Interior and exterior wall and floor
• Heavy duty areas
• Public and private swimming pools.