Mortar and grout for renovation
Rapid setting and rapid hardening mortar for reparation of concrete structures, for protection against corrosion of reinforcing steel, for concrete surface protection.
INDUCRET-VARIO-10 is an antisag cement based mortar with the following properties:
• A cement based mortar classified R4, rapid setting and rapid hardening, for reparation
of horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete structures
• Water impermeable, it prevent reinforcing steel corrosion
• Impede the passage of CO2
• Cure with low shrinkage and without cracks even under dynamic load
• Resistant to frost and de-icing salts
• For voids from 2 to 40 mm depth, maximum grain size: 0,5 mm
• Thanks to rapid setting and rapid hardening allows to make small jobs in one day
• Easy to smooth with float or sponge
• Water vapour permeable
• Very low VOC emission
• Recyclable as aggregate
• Contains regional aggregates
• CE Certified
EN 1504-3 R4, repair and renovation of concrete structure
EN 1504-2 concrete protection
EN 1504-7 protection against corrosion of concrete steel reinforcements
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
INDUCRET-VARIO-10 is an antisag cement based mortar used for renovation of horizontal,
vertical and overhead concrete surface profiles in thickness up to 40 mm and for reparation
of concrete structures under dynamic load (under roadways, concrete rails). It is suitable for
reparation of pillars, of defects like gravel pockets, ramps and industrial floors.
Thanks to its properties it allow fast and easy operation because it is not necessary a corrosion
inhibitor application to reinforcing steel, there is no need for an additional smoothing mortar and
can be finished with a breathable paint after 3 hours only.
The pot life is: 30’ at +5ÅãC, 10’ at +20ÅãC, 5’ at + 30ÅãC
It is possible to mix INDUCRET-VARIO-10 with INDUCRET-VARIO-40 to obtain a longer pot life.