Primer for absorbent substrates.
• Low emissions • Ready to use • Solvent free • Rapid drying
• For absorbent substrates • For interior and exterior use
• For cement based and gypsum based plaster
• For cement based and anhydrite based screeds • Anti-dust property
• To reduce the water absorbtion into marble and absorbent natural stone before the
BENFERPRIM is a primer based on styrene butadiene polymer dispersion, designed to consolidate weak and dusty substrates. Once dry, it offers a good surface to Benfer Schomburg tile adhesives, self levelling and waterproofing on all absorbent substrates common in building. It improves surface hardness and reduces water absorbtion to avoid a too fast water loss to the mortar applied on it.
Suitable to use on all absorbent substrates common in building, such us cement based renders, gypsum plasters, cement based and anhydrite based screeds, normal and moisture resistant plasterboards, cement based panels, brickwork, aerated concrete, lime-sand blocks, cement, calcium sulphate and poured asphalt screeds, levelling compounds, natural stone and wooden boards. BENFERPRIM can be applied on the back side of natural stones, marble or absorbent granite stone to reduce the appearance of stains and superficial halos.