Screed and base layer for flooring
One component, flexible cementitious waterproofing slurry.
• Seamless and jointless flexible crack-bridging waterproof system
• Suitable for all load-bearing substrates usual in construction
• Hydraulic setting
• Simple efficient application
• Can be applied by brush, trowel or suitable spray equipment
• Bonds without priming to damp substrates
• Vapour permeable, resistant to frost, UV and ageing
• Structural waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18 195 part 2 table 8
• Low consumption just 2,3 kg/m² • Conforms to EN14891
Bonded waterproofing system for tiles: for secure and effective waterproofing beneath tiles, where
impermeability to water is required for longer term to constant water exposure e.g. in domestic bathrooms
and kitchens, private and communal washrooms, on terraces and balconies. Wall and floor junctions are
reinforced with the incorporation of ASO-Joint-Tape-2000 or ASO-Joint-Tape-2000-S.