Screed and base layer for flooring
Ready to use mixture for fast drying screed (4 days*) with controlled shrinkage.
• Floating concrete walkable in 12 hours* and dry (humidity < 2%) in 4 days*
• Certainty of implementation time
• Simplification of construction site organization
• Applicable also for renovation of old ceramic floors
• Also for industrial environments subject to heavy or intense traffic.
• Better workability • No shrinkage
• EC1: very low emission
• CE Certified
A high resistance mixture of special cements, synthetic additives and selected aggregates for the preparation of sub-bases exempt from shrinkage classified according to EN 13813, such as CT C30 - F6 A1 fl. Thanks to its composition, mixed at the work site with water, it permits the combining of adherent and floating screed (also heated) up to 8 centimeters in depth, suited to receiving the laying of ceramic tiles after only 24* hours and wooden and resilient floors after only 4* days.
Professional use for interior and exteriors.