Cement-based, single component mineral-based floor levelling compound for heavy duty areas.
• Self levelling • Rapid hardening and ready for early traffic
• High abrasion and wear resistance • Waterproof
• Frost proof and salt resistant • Aging and UV resistant
• For interior and exterior application
• Can be sanded and polished • For layers 3-30 mm thick
Areas of application:
SOLOPLAN-HF is used as a floor coating, which is impermeable to water and highly resistant to abrasion on screed or concrete.
It is installed on industrial or commercial floors, loading ramps, garages, cellar floors, which need to be quickly in use and can be maintained with a smooth, wear resistant surface. As soon as SOLOPLAN-HF has hardened and the surface will not become damaged by foot traffic, a transparent protection to the surface against dirt and liquids should be applied.
SOLOPLAN-HF can be broadcast whilst wet with INDU DecorChips for a coloured design.
SOLOPLAN-HF can be coated with materials from the SCHOMBURG product range but sealers only after consultation with technical services.
SOLOPLAN-HF is suitable for overcoating with flexible, mineral-based waterproof slurries from the SCHOMBURG product range such as e.g. AQUAFIN-RS300 or AQUAFIN-2K/M.