Self levelling, fiber reinforced levelling compound for wooden substrates.
• Fibre reinforced, suitable on plywood overlay
• Suitable on underfloor heating
• Fast curing, traversable after 2-3 hours*
• Flexible, polymer modified
• Low emission
• Easy to process, can be pump applied
• For layers 3 – 50 mm thick
• For interior application only
• EN 13813 CT-C30-F7
SOLOPLAN-FI is used for smoothening and levelling in layers of 3 -50 mm thick.
Suitable surfaces are floors made of concrete, heated and unheated cement screeds, old tile surfaces and rapid hardening cement screeds.
SOLOPLAN-FI is also suitable for use on plywood overlay, on chipboard and on old wooden floorboards as well.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
SOLOPLAN-FI is a powder based, highly modified factory blended mortar with reinforcing fibers, which minimizes cracks on wooden floors. SOLOPLAN-FI is used at thicknesses from 3 – 50 mm for smoothing, floating and levelling. The wooden floor levelling compound SOLOPLAN-FI is suitable for producing flat, absorbent installation surfaces e.g. for textile finishes, vinyl or cushion flooring, PVC designer flooring, linoleum, cork and tiles.
• On timber floor boards, V100 chipboard without additional reinforcing mesh
• On old substrates with bonded adhesive and levelling compound residues
• For the restoration and repair of wooden floors and additionally for screeds and
substrates in old and new construction
• For producing flat, absorbent, high strength installation surfaces for textile and elastic
floor finishes as well as for ceramic tiles. When using beneath tiles and natural
or agglomerate stone, plan for additional de-coupling membranes on wooden
substrates. STEPBOARD in 9 and 15 mm thicknesses are available for this purpose.
• Suitable for use on heated substrates.