Kitchen with island
The collection uses standard existing specifications and sizing for the carcasses with different finishes and door types: hinged, pull-out or flap (wall units).
Melamine-coated carcasses, available either in silk white or grey-graphite oak.
Recessed pocket handle, sunk into the door thickness, left or right positioned, or centred in a pull-out version.
Door finishes: Ecolak or Silcover, in the full Boffi range of colours; veneer wood (all species of wood from the Boffi range available); polyester, Decomat, Corian®, laminate, stainless steel, Metals, 3D wood (veneer or solid), Lasermat, solid wood.
The Duemilaotto handle is compatible only with the following finishes: Corian®, polyester, Ecolak, Silcover, wood and Selection wood (only some species).
carcasses: made of wood particle boards, 19 mm thick.
Doors and front panels:
- made of 23mm. medium density panels, matt lacquered (in Ecolak or in Silcover in the full Boffi range of colours);
- Wood particle board panel, melamine-coated Decomat with laser edge;
- Wood particle board panel, in laminate plated or Lasermat (range of Boffi colours);
- 23mm. panels in wood veneer (full range of Boffi essences) with wood trim;
- AISI 304 stainless steel on both sides, satin finish, 22mm. thickness, with filling panel made of light inert material;
- white Corian®;
- white polyester;
- solid wood;
- 3D wood (solid and veneer);
- metal-effect lacquer, Metals.
Handles: Duemilaotto or complete range of Boffi handles also available.
base units H= 660/720/790 mm., standard widths; wall units H= 440 - 600 – 720 - 880 – 1160mm., standard widths; tall units H= 1900-2000-2060-2130-2340mm., standard widths.
Worktops: laminate, Lasermat, wood (veneer or solid), stainless steel, Durinox®, Corian®, marble, stone, granite, composites or glass.