Solferino - This patented wardrobe system stands out among traditional wardrobes for the following innovative characteristics:
- Load-bearing and freestanding structure, creating a unique and totally open space.
- Assembly hidden inside the structure
- Equipment hangs on a modular rack on the back of the structure, at a distance 35 mm.
- Hinged door with exclusive patented hinge.
- No internal divider
- Integrated upper and lower light.
- Extra-thin shelves and drawers with front panels in metal.
- Boffi handles compatible.
Load-bearing structure in tubular metal, lacquered in a black epoxy powder coating.
The internal structure is in wood particle board finished in melamine, white coated or thermo-treated larch-wood, textured effect.
Doors and end-of-composition panels are made of honeycomb board panels.
Finishes: veneer wood, full Boffi species; lacquered Ecolak or Silcover, polyester in the full range of Boffi colours, Metals.
Matching handles: Duemilaotto pocket handle integrated into the door thickness for wood, Silcover and Ecolak finishes (all species of wood and colour range); white polyester finishes use a Corian® handle in matt white; handle X12/X36 in all finishes; Aprile 2 external handle in matt white and black; Trave WK6 handle bar in black/white.
Internal accessories are constructed from wood particle board - finished with melamine and resins in an exclusive black texture to create a smooth effect – for shelves and drawer units, with totally extractable drawers and aluminium front panels, black matt painted.
Black internal accessories design Boffi are available, such as cloth hangers, pull-out hangers, clothes rods, clothing covers and clothes boxes.
The hinge has been patented with three settings and springs for a controlled closing device.