Recognisable by its soft, warm hues, Select tables harmoniously combine wood finishes and plain colours.
It would be difficult not to be tempted by an invitation to meet around its curved, friendly shapes. Proximity tables for four, conference table for ten, also adjustableby adding extensions to accommodate a large number of attendees, Select meeting furniture goes from singular to plural in complete simplicity.
• 10 mm thick, 110 cm diameter glass top transparent in the middle and frosted on the edge.
• The centre part therefore reveals the two-tone board detail.
• Suspended glass top resting on 4 metal, 35 mm diameter spacers.
• The 38 mm thick Nitech® structure is made of 2 panels that fit into each other to form a crossed leg.
• 38 mm thick Nitech® panels, with reinforced 3 mm edging and a finish 2 mm ABS edging.
• The legs are composed of 3 elements, 2 x 38 mm Nitech® board bonded to a central 25 mm Structurex® board, creating a two-tone and two material leg frame.
• The legs are joined together by two 16 mm Structurex® modesty panels.
• The conference table can be expended indefinitely using the L 140 x D 140 cm shared leg modules. Each extension seats 4 extra people.
• The intermediate leg is fitted with a cable port allowing horizontal cable management.
• The tables are fitted with a double entry Top Access flap and a lower Structurex® shelf which can accommodate one or more socket blocks.