Unilaxis a latex that, mixed with cement-based adhesives like one-flex n, fr-one n or super one n, rapimax n or maxifluid improves bonding strength and flexibility up to level C2 S2 as per EN 12004. Specially recommended for laying wall tiles outdoors.
A resin-based latex that can be added to cement-based adhesives to enhance their bonding strength and flexibility. Specially recommended for exterior facades.
• Water-based acrylic resins latex.
• Resistant to the most common chemicals.
• Excellent resistance to UV rays and the effect of heat.
• Laying of tiles in facades.
• Large format ceramic floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings on slightly deformable substrates.
• Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
• High traffic floor tiles.
• Pools and damp environments.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• DQS slabs and other kinds of marble agglomerate.
• Concrete or mortar substrates.
• Plywood panels.
• Existing wall tiles.