Cement adhesive for flooring and wall tiling
Cerancol is a cement-based adhesive, suitable for laying absorbent ceramic tiles indoors. Specially recommended for the installation of floor and wall coverings indoors, on cement-based supports.
It solves simply and effectively the laying of absorbent ceramic tiles indoors on cement-based supports. With this adhesive, tiles can be laid on a medIum-bed layer on uneven substrates. It can be laid on thicknesses up to 12 mm. Suitable for tiles laid directly on brick partition walls.
• Cement-based, single component adhesive.
• Optimal workability. Thixotropic.
• Application thickness up to 12 mm.
• Mixing water: 6.0 - 6.5 l per 25 kg bag
• 20 x 30 cm tile 3 kg / m2
• 30 x 30 cm tile 3 kg / m2
• 30 x 60 cm tile 4 kg / m2
• 44 x 44 cm tile 4 kg / m2
EN 12004 Annex ZA
• Medium and small format wall tile coverings for indoor use.
• Medium format floor tile coverings for indoor use.
• Uneven substrates.
• Medium and small format ceramic tiles.
• Ceramic tiles with a water absorption > 0.5 % as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Uncovered brick partition walls.
• Cement covered floors and walls.