Cement adhesive for flooring
Fr-one speciale is a type C2 TE cement-based adhesive, as per EN 12004, highly resistant to sulfates, for laying all kinds of ceramic tiles on the most used substrates in the building industry. Excellent workability.
Advanced, high-performance, single-component, easy to use adhesive for laying all kinds of ceramic tiles. Specially recommended for plaster or anhydrite substrates without the need for previous priming.
• Cement-based, single component adhesive.
• Resistant to sulfates. Suitable for plaster or anhydrite substrates without the need for priming.
• Excellent adherence.
• Optimal workability. Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.
• High initial adherence and no sagging.
• Application thickness up to 10 mm.
• Mixing water: 8.0 - 8.25 l per 25 kg bag
EN 12004 C2 TE
• Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings.
• Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
• High traffic floor tiles.
• Floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Pools and damp environments.
• On bonded facades, replace mixing water with unilax additive.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles (water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3).
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Anhydrite floors.
• Plasterboards and plastered walls.
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• Concrete floors and slabs.
• Existing wall tiles*.