ONE-FLEX N SP
Cement adhesive for flooring
One flex n sp is a type C2 TE S1 high-performance no dust cement-based adhesive, as per EN 12004, for laying all kinds of ceramic tiles on the most used substrates in the building industry. It generates a minimum amount of dust.
Advanced, high-performance adhesive, with an excellent adherence and flexibility, suitable for the most difficult installations, like high traffic floors, radiant heating floors or facades. Its performance and ease of application make it the ideal solution for the most demanding professionals. Specially recommended for laying rectified tiles.
• Cement-based, single component adhesive.
• Low emission of dust and other airborne particles.
• Excellent adherence. Flexible.
• Fine texture mortar, with excellent mixing and application features.
• High initial adherence and no sagging.
• Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.
• Application thickness up to 6 mm.
Mixing water: 7.5 l per 25 kg bag
EN 12004 C2 TE S1
• Laying of ceramics in refurbishing jobs.
• Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings.
• Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
• High traffic floor tiles.
• Floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Pools and damp environments.
• On bonded facades, replace mixing water with unilax additive.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• Concrete slabs.
• Existing wall tiles*.
• On anhydrite or plaster substrates apply uniprim.