Cement adhesive for flooring
One flex n is a type C2 TE S1 high-performance cement-based adhesive, as per EN 12004, for laying all kinds of ceramic tiles on the most used substrates in the building industry.
Advanced, high-performance adhesive, with an excellent adherence and flexibility, suitable for the most difficult installations, like high traffic floors, radiant heating floors or facades. Its performance and ease of application make it the ideal solution for the most demanding professionals. Specially recommended for laying rectified tiles.
• Cement-based, single component adhesive.
• Excellent adherence. Flexible.
• Fine texture mortar, with excellent mixing and application features.
• High initial adherence and no sagging.
• Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.
• Application thickness up to 6 mm.
Mixing water: white: 8.25 - 8.75 l per 25 kg bag
grey: 7.75 - 8.25 l per 25 kg bag
Certifié CSTB Certified: CSTB 1061-222 MC 300
EN 12004 C2 TE S1
• Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings.
• Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
• High traffic floor tiles.
• Floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Pools and damp environments.
• On bonded facades, replace mixing water with unilax additive.
• Especially recommended for meshed glass mosaics from L’ANTIC COLONIAL in dry areas.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• Concrete slabs.
• Existing wall tiles*.
• On anhydrite or plaster substrates apply uniprim.