Cement adhesive for flooring
Super-flex S2 is a type C2 E S2 high-performance no dust cement-based adhesive, as per EN 12004, for laying all kinds of ceramic tiles on the most used substrates in the building industry. Specially recommended for laying large format, thin porcelain tiles like XLIGHT from URBATEK.
This adhesive features excellent performance in adherence and deformability with no need for mixing with additives and excellent conditions of use: low dust generation and an only 15 kg package. This state-of-the-art adhesive includes additives and polymers which increase performance. This means that with a 15 kg bag of super-flex S2 you can lay the same tiles surface than with a 25 kg bag of regular adhesive.
• Cement-based, single component adhesive.
• Lightened adhesive. Low consumption onsite.
• Low emission of dust and other airborne particles.
• Maximum adherence and deformability.
• High initial adherence and no sagging. Thixotropic.
• Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.
• Application thickness up to 10 mm.
• Mixing water: 8 l per 15 kg bag
EN 12004 C2 E S2
• Indoor coverings with ceramic sheets like XLIGHT.
• Laying of ceramics in refurbishing jobs.
• Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings.
• Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
• High traffic floor tiles.
• Floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Pools and damp environments.
• Especially recommended for XLIGHT tiles from URBATEK.
Suitable for DQS from L’ANTIC COLONIAL in areas not exposed to direct sunlight.
• Large format ceramics.
• Porcelain tiles (water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3).
• Large format, thin porcelain tiles like XLIGHT.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• DQS slabs and other kinds of marble agglomerate.
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• Concrete slabs.
• Existing wall tiles*.
• On anhydrite or plaster substrates apply uniprim.