Cement adhesive for flooring
Tixocem plus is a type C1 TE cement-based adhesive as per EN 12004, suitable for laying absorbent ceramic tiles using the thin-bed method on cement, plasterboard substrates and for laying non-absorbent ceramic tiles on cement-based substrates. Specially recommended for laying porcelain tiles indoors.
It solves simply and effectively the laying of absorbent ceramic tiles on cement-based, plasterboard or brick supports. With this adhesive, tiles can be laid on a medIum-bed layer on uneven substrates. It can be laid on thicknesses up to 10 mm. Waterproof and frost-resistant.
• Cement-based, single component adhesive.
• Optimal workability. Thixotropic.
• Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.
• Application thickness up to 10 mm.
• Mixing water: 8 l per 25 kg bag.
• 20 x 30 cm tile 3 kg / m2
• 30 x 30 cm tile 3 kg / m2
• 30 x 60 cm tile 4 kg / m2
• 44 x 44 cm tile 4 kg / m2
• 30 x 90 cm tile 5 kg / m2
• 44 x 66 cm tile 5 kg / m2
EN 12004 C1 TE
• Medium and small format wall tile coverings for indoor use.
• Medium format porcelain floor tile coverings for indoor use.
• Medium format floor tile coverings for indoor and outdoor use.
• Uneven substrates.
• Medium and small format ceramic tiles.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles.
• Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5 % as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
• Uncovered brick partition walls.
• Cement covered floors and walls .
• On anhydrite or plaster substrates apply uniprim.