Thermocem is a single component cement mortar modified with polymers for bonding and rendering the polystyrene boards used in external thermal insulation systems: SATEc / ETICSc (Building Regulations)
Thermocem is formulated from a special dry cement, with aggregate granules less than 0.5 mm, resins and special additives. Suitable for render finishes of 2 to 4mm thickness. Professional use.
• Single component mortar.
• Excellent adhesion.
• As render - thickness of application between 2 and 4mm (two layers)
• Easy application with smooth trowel or spatula.
• Internal or external use.
• Water for mixing. 21±1%: 5.0 - 5.5 litres / 25 kg bag.
• Intermediate layer in SATEc / ETICSc systems
• Installation of expanded polystyrene boards on commonly used construction fixings.
• Installed using a fibreglass mesh, expanded polystyrene board surface reinforcement.
• External insulation on ventilated façades.
• Expanded polystyrene boards
Use as adhesive:
• Cement mortar.
• Concrete slabs.
• Masonry works.