COLORSTUK ESPECIAL N
Colorstuk especial n is a type CG 2 very fine grain grouting material as per EN 13888, for grouting joints up to 4 mm. Its formula includes ultrafine aggregates, which make it specially recommended for tiles with a glaze sensitive to scratching.
A high-tech, fine grained colored mortar for grouting tile joints up to 4 mm. Specially recommended for grouting rectified ceramic tiles sensible to scratching.
• Cement-based, single-component, colored mortar.
• Ultrafine aggregates formula.
• Fine texture mortar for grouting tile joints up to 4 mm.
• Easy to apply and clean.
• Resistant to heat and UV radiation.
• Wide special colors range.
• Mixing water: colorstuk especial n color 0,65 l per 2 kg bag.
• Tile joints up to 4 mm.
• Ceramic tiles with low hardness glaze as per Mohs scale.
• Indoor wall tile coverings. Specially recommended for rectified tiles.
• Indoor floor tiles, including public buildings.
In the following applications, replace mixing water with cl-stuk additive.
• Wall and floor tiles into direct contact with water.
• Floor tiles on radiant heating.
• Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles.
• Ceramic tiles with special finishes.
• Glass mosaic.
• Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
• Do not use on polished materials.
In the following applications, replace mixing water by cl-stuk additive.
• Wall tiles with mosaic-like patterns.
• DQS slabs and other kinds of marble agglomerate.
• All usual substrates for ceramic tiles laying.
EN 13888 CG2